The Annual conference of the Serbian Logistics Association was founded in 2012 and, so far, hosted the biggest regional logistics professionals - VIEW previous conference
The logistics sector is a prime driver of innovation and spawning growth in other industries. Without high-tech logistics, the automotive industry, the wholesale and retail businesses, e-Commerce and even mechanical engineering would be unthinkable.
SLA on November 16th 2017 organizes its annual conference with the topic:
Supply Chain Trends & Technologies
The aim of the annual conference is presentation of logistics trends, explanation of technologies, and exhibition of equipment and solutions. Except for educational purposes, the conference aim is to share information and experiences among logistics professionals from various industries, suppliers of logistics solutions and equipment, researchers and scientists.
Conference will be held on 16th November 2017 in luxury Crowne Plaza hotel, Belgrade. Participants can reserve special rates accomodation in Crowne Plaza Hotel filling the Reservation form and sending it to Crowne Plaza Hotel.
CONFERENCE PROGRAM SLA 2017
8:40 – 10:20 SESSION I
- 8:40 - 9:05 Next (R)evolution in Supply Chain Management by SAP, Olja Lapčević, Presales Specialist, SAP West Balkans
- 9:05 - 9:20 Logistics in the cloud - Cloud services for logistics, Aleksandar Jovanović, Executive Director, Cycle
- 9:20 - 9:35 COMING - Your partner for business digitalization, Milovan Blagojević, Senior Application Service Engineer, COMING - Computer Engineering
- 9:35- 9:50 Trends in LTL (Less Than Truckload), Davor Ilić, Manager of LTL transport, Delta Transportni Sistem
- 9:50 - 10:05 Implementation of GOLD warehouse replenishment - demand and inventory planning software, Srđan Trišić, Assistant manager of inventory management, Nelt Co
- 10:05-10:20 Honeywell – a trendsetter in the logistic space, Szabolcs Török, Solution Architect EEM, Honeywell
Transforming Workflow Performance in the DC and Beyond, Heiko Krause, Central Region Marketing Manager, Honeywell
10:50 - 12:50 SESSION II
- 10:50 - 11:20 123cargo: a franchise for Western Balkans, Dan Cotenescu, Director, Dacodasoft Srl
- 11:20 - 11:35 MobTrack:24 Dynamics - route optimization solution, Miloš Vojinović, Director, Mobile Solutions
- 11:35 - 11:50 Reducing costs through synchronized sales and transport planning, Nebojša Gvozdenović, Founder and CEO, Infora
- 11:50- 12:05 TimoCom transport platform and transport chain optimization, Ana Domanović, Country Manager South-East Europe, TimoCom Soft- und Hardware
- 12:05 - 12:20 Flap Seal for small delivery vehicles, Igor Albunović, sales manager, Hörmann Serbia
- 12:20 - 12:35 Špica Voice Extreme, Igor Kokorović, Vocollect solutions implementer, Špica
- 12:35 - 12:50 Presentation of GEFCO on world’s and Serbian market, Lachezar Roubchev, Gefco Serbia Director, Gefco
13:20- 15:30 SESSION III
- 13:20 - 13:50 Logistics & Warehouse Innovation with wearable Technology Daniel Dombach, Director EMEA Industry Solutions, Zebra Technologies
- 13:50 - 14:20 Automation of the ordering process and optimal stock in the multi-stage supply chain Richard Wallis, Technical Director Global Channel Support, ToolsGroup
- 14:20 - 14:40 Prediction possibilities in SCM for real-time response, Ivan Guzelj, Managing Director, Symphony EYC Slovenia
- 14:40 - 15:10, A step forward in optimizing your Supply Chain, Adi Karamehmedović, director ORTEC Southeast Europe, ORTEC
- 15:10 - 15:30 Awards ceremony TOP LOGISTICS PROJECT
You can read or download conference brochure
Registration fee for the Conference is 70 EUR.
Please confirm participation by the 15th October 2017
For sponsorship please click button SPONSORHIP