The Serbian Logistics Association (SLA)
is an open organization of people who, in their business, education and research, encounter activities and concepts of transport, logistics and supply chain. SLA is a voluntary association that aims to improve logistics in Serbia, professional development of its members and increase the efficiency and productivity of logistics operations in business organizations and supply chains.
- Organizing conferences, regional and national, to promote cooperation and exchange of knowledge,
- Publication, research, networking and knowledge transfer,
- Organizing professional courses in logistics and supply chain management,
- Rewarding companies and individuals for their contributions in the field of logistics,
- Organizing a stock market of logistics professionals to help companies hire the best people,
- Editing and printing of Logistics & Transport magazine,
- Website maintenance www.logistikaitransport.com i www.slogas.org.rs.